THE CORPORATE ADVANTAGE For Energy Professionals
If you’re an energy professional, you have a unique set of challenges and opportunities. We know them well. We’ve been working with clients in the energy business for decades.
We can help you shed light on your compensation and employee benefits. In the process, we’ll help you align your financial plans with your personal vision for you and your family.
AREAS OF OPPORTUNITY
Whether you’re based in the US or overseas, our expertise in financial planning strategies and fine technical detail can help you define your personal path. We’re well-versed in the specific rules that govern your plans and the dynamics of your company stock incentives. We’ll also help you use your retirement account options wisely, taking into consideration the all-important tax implications.
There’s much more. These are just some of the specific questions we can help you answer:
- Do I have enough insurance to provide for my family?
- Am I choosing the right employee benefits for me?
- Should I sell my company stock? If I do, what should I do with the proceeds?
- What are the tax liabilities associated with my stock awards or options?
- How much should I invest in my 401k plan, and which funds should I select?
- Should I participate in deferred compensation?
- Should I take my pension as income or a lump sum?
- What impact does a job loss, job change or overseas move have on my financial plan?
MAXIMIZING YOUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Employee benefits are an often under-leveraged asset. They can comprise up to 30% of your compensation. But if you’re like a lot of people, you probably spent little time studying them before enrolling. (There’s a reason. They’re complicated.) We’ll help you define what they are, how to get the most out of them and what you can take with you when you leave.
ENERGY INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Our clients include employees of the world’s leading energy companies, including: